Consider ministering to young girls that have escape, through an advocacy, local juvenile detention facility, Woman’s shelter, or foster care program most of this girls don’t now English and are burnable because not speaking the language or you can contact. Debra/DJ’s Organization, there is a Angels H.O.P.E, and Freedom for Me. I also ,offers training, and information materials for churches, news letter that we will be having in our website soon, Please direct any girls or individual person that has been trafficked and child sexual exploited so, We as an organization , mentor girls caught in Trafficking.
Sex trafficking occurs when people are forced or coerced into the commercial sex trade against their will. Child sex trafficking includes any child involved in commercial sex. Sex traffickers frequently target vulnerable people with histories of abuse and then use violence, threats, lies, false promises, debt bondage, or other forms of control and manipulation to keep victims involved in the sex industry. Sex trafficking exists within the broader commercial sex trade, often at much larger rates than most people realize or understand. Sex trafficking has been found in a wide variety of venues of the overall sex industry, including residential brothels, hostess clubs, online escort services, fake massage businesses, strip clubs, and street prostitution. For sex trafficking resource packs, click here.
The National Human Trafficking Resource Center (NHTRC) is a national, toll-free hotline, available to answer calls from anywhere in the country, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year.
The NHTRC is a program of Polaris Project, a non-profit, non-governmental organization working exclusively on the issue of human trafficking.
We are not a government entity, law enforcement or an immigration authority.
Call us at: 1-888-3737-888
Llama la línea gratuita y confidencial: 1-888-3737-888
- Denunciar casos de trata;
- Conectarse con servicios en su localidad;
- Pedir información o recursos en español sobre la trata de personas y la esclavitud moderna.
The NHTRC needs your help! We are gathering information on how people use the internet to learn about our services and find our hotline number. This information will help us improve access to the hotline, and ultimately increase victim identification. Please take a moment to complete this brief survey.
This website was made possible in part through Grant Number 90ZV0087 from the Anti-Trafficking in Persons Division, Office of Refugee Resettlement, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the Anti-Trafficking in Persons Division, the Office of Refugee Resettlement, or HHS.
2)Contact the National Human Trafficking resources if you suspect someone is being trafficked and needs help. Trafficking Victim can also contact the Center at 1888-373-7888. this non-profit government hotline is open 24 hours a day,7 days a week.
3) Pray against the spiritual warfare that exist for people, such as DJ’ involved is exposing human trafficking and helping Victims. There are powerful people in this country, Including the very wealthy and some high in politics, Who are involved in trafficking Movement, and do not want our work to succeed, DJ’s Angels sails. We need prayers for protection, provision, and the ability to reach and help these girls.
4) Donate funds to support Victims. Some girls associated with DJ’s Angels Ministry need cloth,food, and toiletries once they live prison. Other needs help with fees for school. Contact DJ’s Angels H.O.P.E for Me.
5) check our websites for more articles about what the church and other woman are doing.