We The People Are Not For Sale
- Decades Later, Police Discover Link To Missing Preteen’s True Whereabouts
- Why Human Trafficking? By Angels In The Field Impossible Mission Force
- Multi-department sting targets child sex trafficking
- HUMAN TRAFFICKING IN MOTELS
- Basic Stages of Grooming for Sexual Exploitation
- In an attempt to get the world to pay attention to the dark realities of human trafficking
- WALK WITH US HIGH SCHOOL IN SHELTON WA
- Most Doctors Couldn’t Spot A Human-Trafficking Victim If They Saw One. Could You?
- Facts About Runaway Teens
- Child Sex Trafficking in America
- Giving you information on Gang sex trafficking: How a teen girl was lured speaking in Facebook ,Twitters and on line reeling by Northern Virginia’s Gangs
- THE NORTH STAR WITH ANGELS IN THE FIELD. TakING Action, Petitions, Membership, Sponsors, DVD, Booklet and Educational Materials : Youth For Human Rights
- Concerned Women for America – THE NORTH STAR ANGELS IN THE FIELD WADC Come & Listen
- THE NORTH STAR WITH ANGELS IN THE FIELD IN TRONIE FOUNDATION INTERVIEW Sold as a Slave @ 14
- Click here to support ‘The Underground Human Trafficking Slavery Angels In The Field Raising funding for Safehomes’
- Wal-Mart Christmas Sweat Shops WITH SLAVERY
- Trafico De Menores, International,DOMESTIC
- Survivors of Human Trafficking
- FREEDOM ALWAYS FOR ALL PEOPLE
- WHAT IS HUMAN TRAFFICKING?AND IS IT IN YOUR OWN TOWN?
- Slavery Still Exists! “Beautiful Slave”
- Father Can You Hear Me – Tyler Perry (With Lyrics)
- Blast For Freedom! with Angels In The Field
- DJs Angels In the Field speaking Ingagements
- Slavery still exist!
Justice Matters Conference
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Why as People we have to be slave? To satisfy another person desires of making money. We as people need to fight for slavery . This is violating humans right and the people in General.
What is Human Trafficking? Human Trafficking Defined Maryland Coalition presentation on Human Trafficking The United States Federal law defines human trafficking as the recruiting, harboring, transporting, provisioning or obtaining of persons, by means of force, fraud or coercion, for purposes … Continue reading