We The People Are Not For Sale
- PASTORS WIFE CAUGHT IN HUMAN TRAFFICKING
- Sex trafficking luring teen via gaming app,7 arrested
- Angels In The Field Combating Human & Child Sex Trafficking in the Hotels, & Motels Industry’s International.
- Decades Later, Police Discover Link To Missing Preteen’s True Whereabouts
- Human Trafficking in Washington States
- Multi-department sting targets child sex trafficking
- HUMAN TRAFFICKING IN MOTELS
- Basic Stages of Grooming for Sexual Exploitation
- In an attempt to get the world to pay attention to the dark realities of human trafficking
- WALK WITH US HIGH SCHOOL IN SHELTON WA
- Most Doctors Couldn’t Spot A Human-Trafficking Victim If They Saw One. Could You?
- Facts About Runaway Teens
- Child Sex Trafficking in America
- Giving you information on Gang sex trafficking: How a teen girl was lured speaking in Facebook ,Twitters and on line reeling by Northern Virginia’s Gangs
- THE NORTH STAR WITH ANGELS IN THE FIELD. TakING Action, Petitions, Membership, Sponsors, DVD, Booklet and Educational Materials : Youth For Human Rights
- Concerned Women for America – THE NORTH STAR ANGELS IN THE FIELD WADC Come & Listen
- THE NORTH STAR WITH ANGELS IN THE FIELD IN TRONIE FOUNDATION INTERVIEW Sold as a Slave @ 14
- Click here to support ‘The Underground Human Trafficking Slavery Angels In The Field Raising funding for Safehomes’
- Wal-Mart Christmas Sweat Shops WITH SLAVERY
- Trafico De Menores, International,DOMESTIC
- Survivors of Human Trafficking
- FREEDOM ALWAYS FOR ALL PEOPLE
- WHAT IS HUMAN TRAFFICKING?AND IS IT IN YOUR OWN TOWN?
- Slavery Still Exists! “Beautiful Slave”
- Father Can You Hear Me – Tyler Perry (With Lyrics)
- January 2019
- October 2018
- March 2018
- March 2016
- December 2015
- September 2015
- May 2015
- March 2015
- November 2012
- February 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
Justice Matters Conference
Why as People we have to be slave? To satisfy another person desires of making money. We as people need to fight for slavery . This is violating humans right and the people in General.
Maryland Coalition presentation on Human Trafficking
The United States Federal law defines human trafficking as the recruiting, harboring, transporting, provisioning or obtaining of persons, by means of force, fraud or coercion, for purposes of labor or services or the removal of organs. If the victim is under eighteen years of age, the crime is automatically considered a severe form of human trafficking.
Trafficking has been identified as the fastest growing criminal industry in the world. It is second only to drug trafficking as the most profitable illegal industry worldwide.
Human Trafficking can take a variety of forms, including:
Forced/Bonded labor is when victims are forced to work against their own will, under the threat of violence, debt bondage, or other form of punishment. Their freedom is restricted and a degree of ownership is exerted. Often there is a debt that can never be repaid. Forms of forced labor can include domestic servitude, agricultural labor, sweatshop factory work, janitorial, food service and other service industry labor, and begging.
Sex Trafficking often targets the vulnerable (children, women, those in poverty, refugees, runaways, addicts, etc.). Traffickers offer promises of romance, marriage, employment, wealth, education, and/or “a better life,” or obtain their victims through violence and abduction. Traffickers force the victims to become prostitutes or work in the sex industry which may include prostitution, dancing in strip clubs, performing in pornographic films, and other forms of involuntary servitude.
Child Exploitation – The commercial sexual exploitation of children can include forcing a child into prostitution, other forms of sexual activity or child pornography. Child exploitation can also include forced labor or services, slavery, the removal of organs, illicit international adoption, trafficking for marriage, recruitment as child soldiers, for use in begging, or for recruitment for cults.
Organ Harvesting – refers to the removal, preservation and use of human organs and tissue for surgical transplants. In most countries, organ selling is illegal, but given the potential for profit on organs and other body parts, criminals have taken to removing organs through deception or force. Unwitting “donors” are drugged or even killed in order for organ traffickers to obtain the desired body part and sell it.
Gangs and Human Trafficking
WE RESCUE 3 gIRLS IN WA STATE
I have listen to a monstrouses radio commentary in NPR News about Human slavery prostitution At planned parenhood.
This traffickers man, and weman, that liked to manipulated the sistems with human slavery ,really try to do there homeworked and they fell; on how to get abortions for there slaves.
I was very sad when it comes to human making funding with slavery. We need to educated humans about this essues of Human Slavery. Angels In The Field 360-463-7912